TTI Success Insights, the provider of assessments that reveals human potential, is looking for our next Receptionist to elevate our customer experience.
The Reception position will consist of a variety of day-to-day office and clerical tasks leveraging excellent organizational and customer service skills. Specifically, this position will be responsible for all receptionist activities. The Receptionist will be an integral part in ensuring that our office operations run smoothly and can successfully assist in supporting other business activities.
- Demonstrate competency of the receptionist responsibilities and workflow, including phones, mail, organization, etc.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills through friendly interactions via phone, and on-site with vendors and employees.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively triage and route customer inquiries to appropriate teams with courtesy and professionalism.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Welcome clients and visitors to the office and assist them as needed.
- Answer phones and route calls to appropriate persons.
- Note and deliver phone messages.
- Manage, sort, and dispense incoming mail and faxes.
- Prepare outgoing mail, faxes and packages.
- Perform various clerical tasks as needed (file papers, organize supplies, etc.).
- Take meeting notes and transcribe into email, document or spreadsheet form.
- Maintain staff and company calendars, when applicable.
- Set appointments, meetings, and conference calls.
- Reserve and/or maintain conference spaces for meetings.
- Notify and remind all parties of upcoming events, lunches, meetings etc.
- Maintain an organized workspace at all times.
- Clean and tidy public office spaces.
- Frequently check office supply stock; submit requests to reorder supplies when needed.
- Maintain breakroom/kitchen areas, following daily check-list.
- Diffuse and/or escalate customer complaints or issues to the appropriate manager.
- Update company tickets and customer contact records in the contact system.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to provide customer service with patience and professionalism
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to stay organized and detail-oriented
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time.
- Needs to occasionally move about the inside of the office to access files, office machinery, and meeting rooms.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office machinery.
- Communicates verbally and in writing with other employees.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- 2+ years working in office administration preferred
- Experience in customer service and/or office administration support
- Computer literate and proficient using Microsoft Suite
- Experience using office machinery (fax, printer, copier, phone systems etc.)
OTHER POSITION CONSIDERATIONS
TTI Success Insights is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.