The Science Tier Solutions Consultant is responsible for providing customer support to TTI’s VAA (Value Added Associate) network. This position will work closely with a collaborative team, by helping our VAA's succeed in delivering value to their clients. The Solutions Consultant will assist our VAA’s as they grow their coaching and consulting practices, helping to build both professional and personal fulfillment for the network.
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Maintain high levels of customer service and integrity
- Provide timely responses to requests, and when possible, solve all questions or problems on a first request resolution basis.
- Ensure adequate phone, email, and chat coverage for the team on a daily basis.
- Remain up to date on company product and service development and new releases.
- Notify senior management of challenges, feedback or difficulties experienced by VAA's when using TTI reports or materials.
- Coach and share best practices among other Solutions Consultants.
- Promote training, resources, and events to VAA's as directed by senior management.
- Achieve the highest level of customer support excellence, with an overwhelmingly high level of customer satisfaction and customer retention.
- Support organizational change from leadership to the Network.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Respond to any and all questions from VAA's via email, telephone, or chat in a timely, accurate fashion.
- Conduct research in order to obtain a same-day answer for VAA inquiries by utilizing the VAA portal, peers, or consulting with other employees, SMEs and departments.
- Maintain education and knowledge of all new assessments, trainings, debriefing, marketing projects, etc. and be able to answer questions related to the content or assessments.
- Remain patient and respectful at all times to the VAA and ensure they feel heard and satisfied with a solution before the conversation ends.
- Record all conversations in hubspot to maintain open lines of communication and transparency for all other TTI employees.
- Build rapport with customers so that they feel valued and purposeful in working with TTI to grow their business which ultimately drives revenue for TTI.
- Help identify areas that customers may not be aware of, including highlighting the latest promotions, changes in pricing, events, training, etc.
- Suggest new ways in which a VAA can grow their business by utilizing marketing comp reports, workshops, and leveraging Tuesday Tips for extra resources. Collaborate with Marketing and Sales when applicable.
- Share new tips and tricks with team members and pass along valuable and relevant information learned to VAA’s.
- Assist VAA's with routine items such as password resets, creating new links, answering invoicing questions, credit card updates, submitting account profile changes, re-sharing price lists, quoting report prices, etc.
- Answer questions about certification processes, and next certification timing and availability.
- Research technical challenges encountered by VAA's when knowledge resides elsewhere.
- Assist in onboarding of new VAA's through debriefs, bootcamp, and other support requests.
- Conduct report debriefs for VAAs, potential clients, or other participants as requested.
- Maintain site knowledge of my.ttisi.com: Education Portal, IDS: Technical Support, LMS: Learning Platform, TTI Development: Development Plans
- Provide IDS Assistance and Clean Up when applicable.
- Providing training resources and exercises when requested.
- Understand report knowledge-scoring and make recommendations on which assessment to use based on client needs.
- Provide essay exam knowledge to internal staff in International and North America.
- Community Service Request
- Ability to remain patient and calm during customer support interactions.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to manage competing priorities through effective multitasking and operating at a quick pace.
- Understanding of leadership skills and development tools.
- Ability to relate, empathize, and understand customer concerns in order to provide a high level of support and guidance.
- Knowledge of other cultures and norms in order to better understand customers and clients.
- Ability to present in front of training classes, training videos, webinars, or one-on-one video chats or in-person meetings.
- This role has a hybrid working schedule that will be determined by the employee and manager upon an accepted job offer.
- While in office, the physical environment requires the employee to work inside the corporate office in a climate-controlled facility.
- This position may be requested to work overtime and weekends for project launches, special events or conferences.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time.
- This position needs to occasionally move about the inside of the office to access files, office machinery, and meeting rooms.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office machinery.
- This position frequently communicates verbally and in writing with other employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, psychology, or other relevant field and/or equivalent of 4 years experience with customer support.
- Master’s degree in Counseling, Coaching, or other relevant field a plus.
- Certified in TTI’s sciences including DISC, Driving Forces, EQ, HD, Acumen.
- Other relevant Coaching certifications such as My Coach U Core Essentials, ICF, etc.
We want to make sure we are an employer of choice, therefore we offer a complete employment package for our people:
- Competitive base salary depending on experience
- Employer Paid Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance for Employee
- 50% Employer Contribution toward spouse/domestic partner AND dependent Health Insurance
- Sick Time, Paid Time Off, Personal Days, Paid Holidays and More
- 401K, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
OTHER POSITION CONSIDERATIONS
TTI Success Insights is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.