The Systems Tier Solutions Consultant is responsible for providing customer support to TTI’s VAA (Value Added Associate) network. This position will work closely with a collaborative team, by helping our VAA's succeed in delivering value to their clients. The Systems Tier Solutions Consultant will assist the Solutions Consultant team by handling all Systems requests, including but not limited to becoming a master of TTI’s frequently asked questions.
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Maintain high levels of customer service and integrity.
- Provide timely responses to requests, and when possible, solve all questions or problems on a first request resolution basis.
- Ensure adequate phone, email, and chat coverage for the team on a daily basis.
- Remain up to date on company product and service development and new releases.
- Notify senior management of challenges, feedback or difficulties experienced by VAA's when using TTI reports or materials.
- Achieve the highest level of customer support excellence, with an overwhelmingly high level of customer satisfaction and customer retention.
- Support organizational change from leadership to the Network.
- Educate and support training, resources, and events to VAA's as directed by senior management.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Respond to any and all systems requests from VAA's via email, telephone, or chat in a timely, accurate fashion including: password resets, creating new links, answer invoicing questions, submitting account profile changes, re-sharing price lists, quoting report prices, answering questions about upcoming events, sub-account creation, adding report logos, setting reminders, etc.
- Triage Science and Advanced Technical requests to appropriate representatives, including Solutions Consultants, Business Development Consultants, or other leadership team members.
- Conduct research in order to obtain a same-day answer for VAA inquiries by utilizing the VAA portal, peers, or consulting with other employees, SMEs and departments.
- Maintain education and knowledge of all new assessments, trainings, debriefing, marketing projects, etc. and be able to answer questions related to the content or assessments.
- Remain patient and respectful at all times to the VAA and ensure they feel heard and satisfied with a solution before the conversation ends.
- Record all conversations in hubspot to maintain open lines of communication and transparency for all other TTI employees.
- Build rapport with customers so that they feel valued and purposeful in working with TTI to grow their business which ultimately drives revenue for TTI.
- Maintain site knowledge of my.ttisi.com: Education Portal, IDS: Technical Support, LMS: Learn Platform, TTI Development: Development Plans.
- Assist Solutions Consultant team in creating process resources for customer support.
- Ability to remain patient and calm during customer support interactions.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to manage competing priorities through effective multitasking and operating at a quick pace.
- Understanding of leadership skills and development tools.
- Ability to relate, empathize, and understand customer concerns in order to provide a high-level of support and guidance.
- Knowledge of other cultures and norms in order to better understand customers and clients.
- Ability to present in front of training classes, training videos, webinars, or one-on-one video chats or in-person meetings.
- Back-up OD/360 coverage
- This role has a hybrid working schedule that will be determined by the employee and manager upon an accepted job offer.
- While in office, the physical environment requires the employee to work inside the corporate office in a climate-controlled facility.
- This position may be requested to work overtime and weekends for project launches, special events or conferences.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time.
- This position needs to occasionally move about the inside of the office to access files, office machinery, and meeting rooms.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office machinery.
- This position frequently communicates verbally and in writing with other employees.
- High school diploma, Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years of call center customer support experience
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- 2+ years experience technical support, a plus
- Experience with HubSpot a plus
We want to make sure we are an employer of choice, therefore we offer a complete employment package for our people:
- Competitive base salary depending on experience
- Employer Paid Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance for Employee
- 50% Employer Contribution toward spouse/domestic partner AND dependent Health Insurance
- Sick Time, Paid Time Off, Personal Days, Paid Holidays and More
- 401K, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
OTHER POSITION CONSIDERATIONS
TTI Success Insights is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.