Join a top 20 Assessment Company, recognized by the Training Industry for four years in a row! As our Director of Human Resources, you will influence our future growth in caring for our people with great systems, consistent practices based on our People-First philosophy and policies, and as a vital part of our leadership team.
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- To guide and ensure the consistent application our People First philosophy through our compliance with HR regulations, policies, and practices throughout the company.
- To provide leadership in the application of an HR platform that provides for the efficient management of all HR-related activities.
- To provide leadership throughout the company across the talent management continuum, from recruiting to succession planning.
- To support the use our tools and solutions in helping staff members discover and pursue their greatest potential.
- To contribute as an active member of the senior leadership team.
- Effective collaboration
- Decision making
- Conflict Management
- Employee Coaching and Development
- People-oriented Problem Solving
We want to make sure we are an employer of choice, therefore we offer a complete employment package for our people:
- Hybrid workplace with time split between working from home and Scottsdale, AZ headquarters
- Competitive base salary depending on experience
- Employer Paid Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance for Employee
- 50% Employer Contribution toward spouse/domestic partner AND dependent Health Insurance
- Sick Time, Paid Time Off, Personal Days, Paid Holidays and More
- 401K, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
- Appropriate HR education, credentials, or equivalent experience, including a basic understanding of employment law, compensation practices, HR systems, talent management and organizational development.
TTI Success Insights is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.